Ajax DoorProtect Plus notifies of first signs of intrusion into an area through a door or window.
It includes a built-in accelerometer that reacts to vibration and impacts and detects inclination angle relative to the ground. The device also protects windows left open for ventilation. The accelerometer registers changes in vertical slope angle, bangs or vibration and sends an alarm to the hub.
Ajax DoorProtect Plus – Magnetic Opening Detector with Tilt and Shock Sensor
Wireless magnetic detector that notifies of first signs of intrusion into an area through a door or window
The device protects even windows left open for ventilation. The accelerometer registers changes in vertical slope angle, bangs or vibration and sends an alarm to the hub.
- Detects inclination angle relative to the ground
- Built-in accelerometer reacts to vibration and impacts
- Allows for connection to a third-party detector
Protection from intruders and failure:
- Uses authentication to protect against fraud
- Tamper-resistant body
- Response from detectors can be checked every 12-300 seconds (adjustable)
- Jamming detection, frequency-hopping
- Uses an encrypted connection
- Uses British-made reed switches that can be toggled more than 1,000,000 times without failure
- Two-way communication with Ajax Hub allows for periodic testing and customization
- Saves energy by regulating power consumption based on the distance from Ajax Hub
- Has a battery life of up to 5 years when pinging once per minute
Simple professional-level installation:
- No need to disassemble the body when installing using SmartBracket mounts
- Uses powerful magnets that can be installed up to 2 cm from the main unit
- The quality of the connection and detection area can be tested remotely
- Connects to Ajax Hub with a single click