The Ajax MotionProtect Plus includes a Microwave sensor that detects temperature differences with background thermal radiation and prevents false alarms that would generally be caused by temperature differences, light reflections and moving curtains.
When the MotionProtect Plus detects motion, it will additionally carry out radio frequency scanning of the room, preventing false actuation from thermal interferences: air flows from sun-heated curtains and louvre shutters, operating thermal air fans, fireplaces, air conditioning units, etc.
Ajax MotionProtect Plus – Wireless Indoor PIR and Microwave Detector
Ready to operate out the box. Scan the QR code on the back of the device with your smartphone and it connects to the hub. It can be mounted using the SmartBracket in just a few minutes.
By detecting temperature differences with background thermal radiation, the Microwave detector prevents false alarms that would generally be caused by temperature differences, light reflections and moving curtains.
- Avoids false alarms even in rooms or warehouses with active air conditioners and fireplaces
- Detects motion up to 12 meters away
- Detects the first step of an intruder
- Processes signals digitally
Protection from intruders and failure:
- Uses authentication to protect against fraud
- Tamper-resistant body
- Response from detectors can be checked every 12-300 seconds (adjustable)
- Jamming detection, frequency-hopping
- Uses an encrypted connection
- Adjustable to three different sensitivity levels
- Uses SmartDetect algorithm to avoid false alarms from animals weighing less than 20kg
- Eliminates false alarms from gear and electromagnetic interference using a FresnelTech optical component, made from POLY IR4 material and an Excelitas PIR sensor
- Filters interference with radio frequency scanning
- Works under most conditions due to digital temperature compensation
Two-way communication with Ajax Hub allows for periodic testing and customization
- Has a battery life of up to 5 years
Simple professional-level installation:
- No need to disassemble the body when installing using SmartBracket mounts
- The quality of the connection and detection area can be tested remotely
- Connects to Ajax Hub with a single click
- Can be used with third-party security systems using the uartBridge and ocBridge Plus modules